Vegan Dinner Party Recipes : Making Chickpea Appetizers for Vegan Dinner Recipes
- Spiralize zucchini, carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, radishes, etc. Make zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands and more.
- Includes 3 sets of blades: 1/8″ (3mm) spacing, 1/4″ (6mm) spacing, and a straight 1/8″ (3mm) blade for long ribbon-like strands
- Made of heavy duty ultra-durable plastic; Superior quality stainless steel blades
- Super easy & simple to use – No electric; No batteries; Just turn the crank and turn your vegetables into beautiful strands
- Easy to clean; dishwasher safe
The Kitchen Basics® Ultra-Durable Tri-Blade Vegetable Turning Spiral Slicer
Creates spiral cuts and vegetable or fruit noodles in 30 seconds. The slicer is a very easy-to-use tool that makes zucchini noodles, curly fries, cucumber ribbon strands, spiral apple strands and more.
Comes with three blades: a shredder blade (1/8″ spacing), a chipper blade (1/4″ spacing), and a straight blade (1/8″) for long ribbon-like strands.
-Three stainless steel blades:
List Price: $ 55.95