HCLF Cooked Vegan Dinner Examples
- An Indian curry dish from the Punjab region with chick peas and chilies over rice
- Just add boiling water for a delicious meal in minutes
- Can make up to 20 servings and has a shelf life of 25 years
- Use within 7 days of opening, perfect for long trips with lots of hungry hikers
- Made in Boulder, Colorado, USA
- 20, 1-cup servings; .45 cost per serving
- 25-year shelf life; Gourmet emergency food storage solution
- Easy to prepare, just-add-boiling-water meal; Vegan
- Made in the USA by Backpacker’s Pantry, a family-owned and operated company celebrating 61 years of business.
- Store in your RV, Boat or Pantry; Take on car-camping trips; Save for emergency situations; Food when you need it.
Backpacker’s Pantry manufactures gourmet backpacking food and was founded in 1951 by Ann Benedict to supply the Girl Scouts with lightweight, nutritious food for the trail. The Smith family purchased the company in 1971, and still owns and operates the company to this day out of Boulder, CO. As outdoor enthusiasts participating in an array of activities, we understand the need to pack light and eat well. We are dedicated to creating dishes that satisfy not only your palate but your nutrition
List Price: $ 44.41