Full VEGAN Meal Plan to Lose Weight
Here it is, a Full Vegan Meal Plan for you to lose weight effectively or even to maintain your weight! You can try it even if you are not a vegan. =)
As Vegans / Vegetarians, it is important to have enough protein in your meals, hence all the ingredients I chose are high in protein.
As always, my meals are very quick and easily put together, with simple everyday ingredients. You can prep all the meals under 30 minutes or less.
Remember, you don’t have to follow the recipe, be creative and make your own. Here are some alternative/examples of high quality and natural food to choose:
Complex Carbs: Brown Rice, Whole Grain Pasta, Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes, Wholemeal Bread, Wraps, Pita Bread, quinoa, cous cous.
High Protein Food: Tofu, chickpeas, kidney beans, baked beans, any other beans, almonds, any other nuts, peanut butter, soy milk, almond milk, avocado, tempeh, seitan, lentils, soy yoghurt, edamame, oats.
Healthy Fat: Nuts, Olive Oil, Seeds, Beans, Avocado, peanut butter.
In order for this plan to be Effective, you are recommended to:
1) Prepare Your Food in Bulk lasting 2 — 3 days to make it stress free.
2) These meals are interchangeable. So you can have your snack for breakfast, breakfast for lunch etc.
3) Only use and Prepare high quality and natural food. So no processed, junk food and ready meals at all.
4) Adjust the portion size and calories according to the product you use. Mine might be slightly difference from yours. So read the food label carefully.
5) You must drink 3-4L of water every day.
6) You must eat every 3 — 4 hours throughout the day in small portion.
7) Make it a habit to plan and pack your meals the night before and store them in the fridge for the next day; this will make your mornings easier, which will help to keep you on track.
8) Print your meal plan and stick in on your fridge as a daily reminder to stay on track.
9) Keep a food dairy of what you eat and how you feel, which contributes towards your weight lost progress.
10) Exercise 5–6 times a week between 45 — 60 mins for maximum result.
Please like and share this video.
Subscribe to my channel for new fitness and nutritional video weekly:
Check me out and connect with me via facebook:
Go to my website for daily inspiration, printable workouts and to know what I’m up to:
Send me a mail:
Lots of Love xx
Fun to Trade by Don Taylor
(Don Taylor Music © 2002-2010)
Video Rating: / 5